WORK LOCATION: Rincon, GA Distribution Center
WORK SCHEDULE: 1st Shift: Monday to Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm plus Overtime as needed
2nd Shift: Sunday to Thursday 3:00pm to 11:30pm plus Overtime as needed
The Reach Truck Operator for our new highly automated 314,000 square foot Rincon, GA distribution center is responsible for operating industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, loading docks, and trucks, and for supporting their assigned department and completing various tasks accurately, safely, and efficiently. This associate must act with the Lion Brand Values in mind: Teamwork, Consumer & Customer Centric, Embrace & Lead Change, Work Smarter, and Have Fun!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Operates Reach Truck and/or Cherry Picker to provide materials to our production and preparation departments.
• Loads and unloads trucks and makes space in the warehouse for incoming deliveries.
• Put away inbound freight into rack locations and verify the product description, case count, pallet & lot numbers, and product location.
• Assists other departments with preparing shipments.
• Manages inventory.
• Replenishes and cleans pick/pack and full case areas.
• Assists in general housekeeping, building cleanliness, and organization to maintain a clean and safe environment.
• Executes assignments accurately and timely and promotes a safe work environment.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent, required.
• Certified Reach Truck and/or Cherry Picker Operator with 1-3 years’ experience in warehouse operations.
• Sit down Forklift, Order Picker, and/or Electric Pallet Jack certification and experience highly desired.
• WMS Knowledge & RF Scan Gun experience.
• Reliable and can work independently.
• Ability to multi-task and transition expeditiously between job functions.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• CDL a plus.
To apply, please email your resume (include job title in the subject line) or complete and submit the employment application below to [email protected]