Eucalan Single Use Fine Fabric Wash - 5mL / .17 oz
Eucalan Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. Available in 5 scents, Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is "quickly" biodegradable.
This .17oz packet is the Perfect travel or 'try me' size!
5mL / .17 oz, 2.75in Tall
Eucalan Delicate Wash comes in the following scents:
- Eucalyptus - eucalyptus oil is a natural moth and flea inhibitor, so use Eucalan Eucalyptus regularly on woolens.
- Lavender - lavender’s sweet soothing scent is ideal for baby items like blankets, stuffed animals, and clothing.
- Grapefruit - natural antiseptic which is particularly beneficial when washing garments that lie close to the skin such as hosiery, workout wear, bathing suits and lingerie.
- Natural - bare naked, with no added chemicals to hide the natural scent of the product. For those with scent sensitivities.
- Jasmine - Eucalan’s strongest scent and a fan favorite.
Detailed care instructions can be found here.
Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural eucalyptus oil)
Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)