WORK LOCATION: Hybrid/Corporate Office and Remote
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday / 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for overseeing the company's interactions with the public by implementing content strategies for social media platforms. This associate must act with the Lion Brand Values in mind: Teamwork, Consumer & Customer Centric, Embrace & Lead Change, Work Smarter, and Have Fun!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Informs and executes overarching social media strategy.
• Establishes KPIs to benchmark success.
• Leverage social media to both drive brand awareness and further optimize eCommerce sales.
• Become conversant on social media trends and nascent platforms.
• Leverage learning and insight into commercially viable opportunities for the company.
• Develops, informs, and executes against key marketing initiatives (i.e., Black History Month, Lion Brand Day).
• Responsible for seasonal campaigns, etc.
• Communicate early and often with the Design, Marketing, and Sales Teams around timelines and content.
• Liaise with department heads to ensure teamwork and alignment.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, or related field required.
• 3-5 years social media management experience required.
• Excellent written communication skills, with emphasis on proofreading and grammar excellence.
• Proven knowledge of New Media.
• Knowledge of knitting and crocheting, as well as a personal interest in yarn crafting, a strong plus.
• Able to make creative suggestions in the interest of the organization.
• Understanding of the concept behind Lion Brands’ visual identity.
• Passion for Lion Brand’s mission and understanding of our vision.
To apply, please email your resume (include job title in the subject line) or complete and submit the employment application below to email@example.com