WORK LOCATION: Hybrid/Corporate Office and Remote
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday / 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for providing our sales team and key accounts with the needed level of support and serves as the dedicated sales support associate for our National Account Manager/Account Manager. This associate must act with the Lion Brand Values in mind: Teamwork, Consumer & Customer Centric, Embrace & Lead Change, Work Smarter, and Have Fun!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Supports sales team with operational functions by utilizing company ERP System, Teams, company reports, and other technical aspects of sales.
• Manages item set up.
• Manages digital assets on customer websites.
• Processes and validates orders.
• Research chargebacks and entitlements.
• Assists with key account meetings and new product presentations.
• Coordinates samples, swatches, color cards, and digital assets.
• Partners with Account Manager in order to provide excellent service and support to account base.
• Back up to the accounts for information and support.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or relevant field preferred.
• Experience in administration and high-volume office work preferred.
• Must be computer literate, knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
• Strong retailer portal experience a strong plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be organized, a self-starter, and adaptable to all types of situations.
• Must be able to multi-task; handle, and resolve several issues at once.
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
To apply, please email your resume (include job title in the subject line) or complete and submit the employment application below to firstname.lastname@example.org