WORK LOCATION: Hybrid/Corporate Office and Remote
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday / 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., plus occasional travel
The Account Manager is responsible for cultivating relationships with their assigned sales accounts and for seeking opportunities to increase revenues. This associate must act with the Lion Brand Values in mind: Teamwork, Consumer & Customer Centric, Embrace & Lead Change, Work Smarter, and Have Fun!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Growing sales with assigned accounts, seeking opportunities to increase revenue.
• Pursue new business as identified by the Senior Director of Sales.
• Follow up on leads that are provided.
• Leads in-person and virtual meetings with assigned accounts.
• Builds relationships with accounts and delivers a high level of service and support.
• Responsible for forecasting, processing orders, and customer service.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or relevant field required.
• Minimum 1-year sales experience preferred.
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service with attention to detail.
• Positive and dynamic attitude.
• Must be willing to travel.
To apply, please email your resume (include job title in the subject line) or complete and submit the employment application below to firstname.lastname@example.org