Fun Fur Tips
• Fun Fur can be used to make entire accessories such as scarves, boas, wraps, bags and hats.
• Fun Fur can be carried with another yarn to create a more substantial fabric. This method is an ideal way to make a fun faux fur jacket.
• This yarn can also be used as an accent on cuffs and collars.
• For an easy “animal print inches look, combine two strands of Fun Fur and work a collar and cuff or scarf. Black and Champagne are ideal colors for this treatment.
• Fun Fur is a novel trim for a small crocheted or knitted bag.
• When knitting, count your stitches often. You can inadvertently knit 2 stitches together. If this happens, simply increase a stitch to get back to your original stitch number.