• LION BRAND Wool-Ease
Very small quantity #175 Green
Very small quantity #137 Fuchsia
or colors of your choice
• Purchased blank greeting card and envelope
• 4 buttons in various colors
• Liquid craft glue (any glue appropriate for paper or fabric will work acceptably)
• Marker in coordinating color (for writing greeting)
Using a pencil, trace outlines showing where you want the yarn to go. Copy our design or create a pretty one of your own.
2.Using the liquid craft glue, follow the lines of your designs for the flowers. Place the yarn for the flowers in the glue and let dry.
3. When the flowers are dry, use the liquid craft glue to trace the outlines of the stems and leaves. Place the yarn for the stems and leaves in the glue and allow to dry.
4. Finish by placing several drops of glue in the middle of each flower and positioning brightly colored buttons as the center for each flower; allow to dry.