This yarn is a tube!
1. Slide your hand into one end of the yarn tube.
2. Slide the yarn up and gather the tube onto your arm until your hand emerges from the other end.
3. With your other hand, grab the uppermost edge of the yarn tube and gently pull it down over itself.
4. Continue pulling until both ends of the tube meet.
5. Holding both ends together, slide the tube off your arm. You now have a double layer of the yarn. Suggestion: Knot the ends to keep the layers in place.
6. For a fun, 'fuller' look, repeat Steps 1-5. This variation will create a shorter Scarf.