Beg at nose, cast on 6 sts.
Row 1: Knit.
Rows 2 and 4: Purl.
Row 3 (Increase Row): Kfb in each st across - 12 sts at the end of Row 3.
Row 5: Rep Row 3 - 24 sts.
Continue in St st (k on RS, p on WS) as established until piece measures about 31 in. (79 cm) from beg, end with a WS row.
Next Row (Decrease Row): *K2tog; rep from * across - 12 sts.
Next Row: Purl.
Next Row: Rep Decrease Row - 6 sts.
Do not bind off. Cut yarn, leaving a long tail. Thread tail through remaining sts, pull tightly to gather together, and knot.
Measure 1 1/2 in. (3.5 cm) from cast on edge and, following package directions, attach safety eyes.
Beginning at bound off end, and adding stuffing as you go, seam long sides of strip to make a tube.
1. Refer to diagram for placement of ties.
2. If desired, after wrapping and tying, you can sew a few stitches to secure the shaping.
Cut 12 in. (30.5 cm) lengths of A for ties. Wrap each length around stuffed tube and knot securely, placing lengths as follows:
1. Wrap and tie first length about 3 in. (7.5 cm) from cast on edge to make head.
2. Wrap and tie 4 in. (10 cm) from first tie for first ear.
3. Wrap and tie 4 in. (10 cm) from first ear tie for second ear.
4. Wrap and tie 1 in. (2.5 cm) from second ear tie for neck.
5. Wrap and tie 3 in. (7.5 cm) from neck tie for first arm.
6. Wrap and tie 3 in. (7.5 cm) from first arm tie for second arm.
7. Wrap and tie 3 in. (7.5 cm) from second arm tie for body.
8. Wrap and tie 4 in. (10 cm) from body tie for first leg.
9. Wrap and tie 4 in. (10 cm) from first leg tie for second leg.
Remaining 2 in. (5 cm) of tube is the tail.
10. Tie ears together over head, skip the neck section, then tie the arms together at the top of the neck.
11. Bend legs together to front of Bunny, then wrap and tie legs together under tail.
With pink yarn, embroider a straight st smile onto head.
With white yarn, embroider straight st whiskers.
Weave in ends.