The following terms and conditions apply to all persons and/or business entities ('Subscribers') visiting the Lion Brand blog.
1. License: Lion Brand Yarn grants you, the subscriber, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to its services.
2. Subscriber Responsibilities: Subscribers are expressly prohibited from using Lion Brand Yarn to post any unlawful, inaccurate, threatening, libelous, obscene, profane, sexually offensive, or objectionable information of any kind that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law.
3. Copyright: All material on this site is protected by copyrights. Unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, posting, or duplicating of any of the material is prohibited. The Lion Brand Yarn site contains copyrighted material, trade secrets, and other proprietary software and documentation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the software to a human-perceivable form. You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on Lion Brand Yarn in whole or in part.
All rights, titles, and interests in downloaded information are and shall remain the exclusive property of the stated owners. You may not upload or reproduce in any way information protected by copyright without obtaining permission of the copyright owner. Failure to comply with this provision may result in immediate suspension or termination of your permission to access portions of this website.
Submissions containing copyrighted material must designate all such material with the copyright symbol "©". These entries will remain owned by the party that submits them, and that party bears all responsibility of maintaining such copyrighted material. Lion Brand Yarn shall not be held responsible for users copying such material.
4. Submission Policy: Submissions made to Lion Brand Yarn will become the property of Lion Brand Yarn. Lion Brand Yarn reserves the right to relocate submissions, or place submissions in categories, edit submissions, or exclude submissions.
5. Linked Sites: Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Lion Brand Yarn is not affiliated with such sites and is not responsible for Linked Sites content.