Thank you to everyone who has participated in our Pearl's Cardigan CAL. One of the best parts of working with other people on a project is getting inspiration from their finished projects! Here are a two gorgeous finished projects shared with us on Ravelry.
DinaMarie's sweater in Sterling Microspun
cln1105's sweater in Lilac Microspun
There are also a few great works in progress that are coming along nicely:
DanaLorz's Work In Progress in Ruby Vanna's Glamour
mmhiscox's Work In Progress in Turquoise Microspun
Mudderleigh's Work In Progress in Fuschia Microspun
Congratulations to everyone who has finished their cardigan. Whether you're finished or still working, make sure to post your pictures to the Pearl's Cardigan CAL Ravelry group and Flickr group and our Customer Gallery.
- Pearl’s Cardigan Crochet-Along, Part 5: Lower Body and Modifications
- Pearl’s Cardigan Crochet-Along, Part 4: Bodice and Modifications
- Pearl’s Cardigan Crochet-Along, Part 3: Let’s Get Started!
- Pearl’s Cardigan Crochet-Along, Part 2: Swatch and Gauge
- Pearl’s Cardigan Crochet-Along, Part 1: Choosing Yarn & Color
- Join Our Special Guest Crochet-Along (intro blog post)
- Pearl’s Cardigan Pattern on LionBrand.com
- Crochet So Fine
- Kristin’s website: StyledbyKristin.com