Here in New York City, the Lion Brand Yarn Studio hosts a monthly get together for men who knit and crochet – all skill levels welcome!
Hosted by Darrin Morris, it’s a great group for beginners who want support and inspiration from their fellow men. If you live in the New York City area, rsvp to join in the fun!
For those of you not in New York City, tell us about the knitting and crocheting groups for men in your area in the comments below.
Let’s get the word out!
Here’s a round-up of five our favorite posts that feature patterns and stories for men:
- 22 Popular Patterns for Boys and Men
- 6 Man-Friendly Scarf Patterns
- How Three Young Men Used Their Crochet Skills To Change The Lives of Hundreds Of People
- 5 Things Everybody Should Know About Knitting for Men
- Stories and Illustrations by Franklin Habit – featuring humor and insights into a yarncrafter’s life
// if( !empty( $next_post ) || !empty( $prev_post )): ?>