The sun is shining, it’s warm outside and you’re enjoying frozen and iced drinks – must mean summer is here!
Summer is a great time to work on projects you may not otherwise tackle because you’re busy working on a sweater, afghan, or holiday gifts, etc. With the arrival of warm weather, small and portable projects like washcloths, dishcloths, scrubbers, and coasters are ideal. Find yourself frequenting the farmers market for fresh produce? Knit or crochet yourself a reusable market bag!
There are so many great ways to enjoy your yarncrafting this summer. Check out some of our previously posted blog posts for some summertime inspiration.
- 6 Fast and Fun Projects Perfect for Summer Crafting
- How to Choose the Right Yarn to Knit and Crochet with This Spring & Summer
- 4 Reasons to Bring Yarn on Your Vacation This Spring & Summer
- 9 Colorful Summery Tote Bags to Knit & Crochet
- 5 Fun Summertime Projects from Crafty Bloggers