In Episode 30 of YarnCraft, our audio-podcast, my co-host Liz and I prepare for the holiday season by discussing great last-minute gift ideas. We're joined by Cat, host of the popular video podcast Let's Knit2gether, who tells us about how she started podcasting and about her holiday experiences with handmade gifts. To help with holiday stress, we share tips for relaxing while crafting for the holidays. Click here to listen [MP3].
As a sneak peek, here are 5 fast finish presents for the holidays:
- Cascading Colors Baby Blankie: This easy blanket works up quickly in stockinette stitch, but the colors make it look much more time-consuming.
- Crochet Ruffle Scarf: This fun scarf is great because it's fast, it's unique, and it only takes one ball of Homespun to make!
- Crochet Driving Gloves: These fingerless gloves keep your finger frees, and they whip up in no time.
- Easy Knit Mittens: These one-ball mittens are quick, cozy, and classic.
- Crochet Cottage Slipper Socks: These thick, warm slipper socks are a fast gift, perfect for cool weather.
Join us next Tuesday for New Year's resolutions, new tips, and new ways of getting in touch with yarncrafters!