Our Price: $ 40.00
Whether you knit, crochet, or spin, the Project+ tote is there to help you succeed as a fiber artist. It takes a lot of work to keep your projects accessible and organized but Project+ is right there when you need it.
The Project+ tote is the perfect size to fit everything you need to complete a single average-sized project. Aside from the project-in-progress and the yarn to complete it, you can toss in a pattern wallet, an assortment of different needles and hooks and a notion bag. There will even be room to spare.
On top of all that, the Project+ tote is versatile. Need to do color work? No problem! There are two large yarn pockets with snag-free, 'no commitment' yarn guides to make working with multiple skeins of yarn a snap. Feeling like a change of pace? The Project+ tote is fully reversible.
The icing on the cake is that Project+ gets out of the way when you need it to. Even though it fits your entire project, it's still portable enough to grab on your way out the door. If you love starting multiple projects at once (be honest...) you can even get one for each project making switching between them fun instead of a chore.
- Approximately 15 inches tall x 12 inches wide
- Designed to fit projects ranging in size from scarves and hats to shawls and other small garments as well as everything you need to work on those projects.
- A reinforced box bottom so the bag stands up sturdy and lasts longer.
- Two 6 in. tall x 6 in. wide yarn pockets.
- Each yarn pocket has a snag-free, no-commitment yarn guide. These guides snap around your yarn making it easy to work with the yarn from the pocket and can be unsnapped so you can switch yarn without cutting.
- A sturdy cotton-webbed handle so you can grab and go.
- A drawstring closure with a cord lock means the bag stays closed and your supplies stay put.
- Fun, unique style (see pictures for design and fabric details)
- Fully reversible. Try it inside out to make the pockets more accessible or for a new look.
- Designed to be snag free. There are no zippers or Velcro closures to catch your yarn.
Spot clean if possible. However, you can machine wash delicate cycle in cold water and Low heat/Fluff dry. Iron on Medium/ High cotton setting.
*Fabric pattern placement will vary
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. However, the fabric pattern placement does vary on each item produced.