Our Price: $ 22.00
The Sock+ Project bag is designed with your busy life in mind. We know that it's not always possible to find a quiet place to knit, that's why we think you should be able to knit wherever you are. Whether it's watching the kids play at the park, waiting in line at the bank, or sitting in a plane on the tarmac, you can be sure to get those stitches in.
A soft and convenient wrist band keeps the Sock+ project bag a short distance from your busy needles so you can stitch as you walk, ride, or wait. It also has two convenient pockets to help you keep your project organized and snag free on the go. For extra flexibility, the Sock+ project bag is reversible, and comes with ample pocket space. Drop that ugly old plastic storage bag for good and treat yourself to something durable, convenient and uniquely you.
- Approximately 8' inches tall x 9.5 inches wide with a boxed bottom
- Designed to fit small double-pointed and circular needle projects and one skein of yarn.
- Two 4 in. tall x 5 in. wide (cellphone sized) pockets
- A sturdy cotton-webbed handle designed to hang comfortably over your wrist as you knit.
- A drawstring closure with a cord lock means the bag stays closed and your supplies stay put.
- Fun, unique style (see pictures for design and fabric details)
- Fully reversible. Try it inside out to make the pockets more accessible or for a new look.
- Designed to be snag free. There are no zippers or Velcro closures to catch your yarn.
Spot clean if possible. However, you can machine wash delicate cycle in cold water and Low heat/Fluff dry. Iron on Medium/ High cotton setting.
*Fabric pattern placement will vary
This item pictured is an example of the actual product for sale and uses the same style, fabric prints, and material colors shown. However, the fabric pattern placement does vary on each item produced.